At Riverside, our children wear their school uniform with pride, are proud to be members of our school and are ambassadors for us in the wider community. We feel that school uniform is an integral part of our drive to set high expectations and improve standards.
|School Uniform||PE Kit|
- Navy Trousers
- Navy Skirt which is an appropriate length (either on the knee or just above,not mid-thigh)
- Plain white/navy socks with shorts/skirts. Navy tights with skirts.
- Navy/black socks with trousers.
- Navy cardigan / Navy jumper with or without the school logo
- Light Blue Polo Shirts - Early Years Children ONLY all year
- Light Blue Shirts and School Ties from Year 1 onwards
- Flat, black smart school shoes/ plain black smart trainers (no bright logos, light-up soles).
- Plain white T-shirt
- Navy zipped hoodie or sweatshirt with or without the school logo
- Navy tracksuit bottoms, leggings or shorts
- Appropriate trainers
- Long hair must be tied back and earrings must not be worn.
|Summer Uniform||Swimming Kit|
- Navy Shorts
- Navy Blue Gingham Check Summer Dresses (not playsuits)
- Ties not to be worn during the second half of summer term (June/July)
- A swimming costume/shorts/trunks
- A swimming hat
- A pair of goggles
- A towel
- An appropriate bag (not a plastic bag) to keep their kit in
Please see our prospectus for full details of the uniform required.
Several items can be purchased from the school office via our ParentPay shop, such as: Book Bags, Ties, Water bottles, PE Bags etc but our uniforms can be purchased at the following places:-